Home Design of Newspaper Rubric Teacher Notes
Web site for topics on the Civil War:
As a reporter, this is your chance to research and report on any aspect of the war,
e.g. new weapons, a battle, role of women in the war, hospitals, prison camps, famous regiments, famous generals / soldiers, etc.
1. Write as if the war is still going on...
2. Write in the "third" person, e.g. "they", "it", "he", "she", etc.
3. Write on one side in pen or type
4. Write at least one page (written)
5. Answer the questions "who, what, where, how, when, and why?" about your topic
Resources: Internet, encyclopedia, your textbook.....